Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Experienced Mortgage Lender For Your Pre-Approval!

Hello! Allow me to introduce myself: My name is Michael Payette and I've been a Mortgage Lender for 10 years. I've helped over 500 individuals and families with their financing. Excellent service is a key part of my success and, as a result, most of my business comes from repeat customers and referral sources. My team has over 120 years of combined experience, so rest assured we will take excellent care of you. M&I Bank has been around for over 160 years and is doing well even in today's tough economy. Not only do I represent M&I Bank but also several other mortgage companies. As a result I'm able to comparison shop for you and get you the best possible rate. Additionally, our fees typically run $300 to $500 less than our competitors, which is a direct savings to you. For a limited time we are offering free mortgage pre-approvals. It's free, quick and easy to do. It's important to do this to see how much you would qualify for in today's market. Call me today!

"My goal is to exceed your expectations!"
Michael Payette
Residential Lending - M&I Bank
Ph: (813) 334-8412
Fax: (813) 902-7002

No comments:

Post a Comment