Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Little Info About Myself!

I thought I would take a little time to introduce myself. My name is Mike. I am originally from Chicago and moved to the Tampa area in 2000. I settled in the Riverview area because of housing values. You could get more bang for your buck here than in other parts of Hillsborough County. I am most pleased with that decision. The area definitely feels like HOME!

I became a Realtor in 2004 and loved it. I did not have the sphere of influence that established agents had, but managed to get busy pretty quickly. I have clients all over Hillsborough County and Pinellas County. Each year I have improved my business and each year has been better than the previous. That takes into account the very GOOD years and now the very BAD ones! It just goes to show that people are purchasing homes in all markets. I have been a multi-million dollar producer each year.

I joined RE/MAX South Shore Realty in January of 2008 and just celebrated my first anniversary there. I work with wonderful agents and the Brokers, Ed and Bonnie Pichette, could not be any better! I donate part of each tranasction to Chilren's Miracle Network, a partner of RE/MAX.

I love to play volleyball and you can find me at the local YMCA playing several nights a week. I also volunteer my time coaching volleyball to young teens at the YMCA. This past December, I was fortunate enough to assist former Olympic Volleyballer Keba Phipps (1988, 2004) in a 27 hour clinic for these same girls at the YMCA. What a fun time THAT was! I cannot wait for the next one!

I also love to work in the garden. Call it therapy. I tried my luck with roses, but they all died, much to the dismay of the neighbor who is a rose EXPERT. I try to use a lot of Florida native plants in the garden and conserve water whenever possible. In fact, everything in the garden is now surviving on what Mother Nature gives them. It is always a work in progress, so there is always something to do.

In college, I was a swimmer and a cheerleader and would have played volleyball if there was a team. I support the Truman State swimmers (Women are Defending National Champs) and volleyballers (4th in Nation) and have gone to see the swimmers a couple times when they visit Tampa during their holiday break. I believe it is important to give back.... I also support the volleyball team, just because of my love for the sport. I am also a member of Phi Kappa Theta Fraternity and try to be as active as possible.

I am currently a member of the Tampa Bay Business Guild, Greater Tampa Assoc. of Realtors, Florida Assoc. of Realtors, National Assoc. of Realtors along with other organizations.

I would like to present to you in the blog, a realistic portrayal of the Riverview, Florida area market and statistics to help you make a good decision whether you are in the market to purchase or in the market to list and sell your property. I can assist you with either and look forward to the time I can. If you have any questions, let me know... just email me or leave a comment..... I'd love to hear from you all.

Here's to a great 2009!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment